Making of questions

Hi guys, I am trying to automate a question where the user has a chance of answering the question until they manage to get all five components correctly. But I am currently facing an issue. Before that, here is the question and the correct answers:

[Q] What are the 5 basic skills of customer services?

[As]

1. Clear Communication
  2. Positive Attitude
  3. Listening Skills
  4. Adaptability
  5. Willing to go the extra mile

So basically the problems which I am facing is that I have to type the answers word for word (eg: Clear communication, I need to capitalize the C for communication, otherwise, if I type it as “Clear communication” the system will not recognize it and tell me that the answer is incorrect. And also, I looped the question until the user managed to get all 5 components correct (by having a int variable and a flow decision of said variable = “5” and then they may proceed to the next question), but the thing is, I can input the same answer repetitively and the points will be still be counted towards the Points system (Eg: i can keep entering Clear Communication 5 times in a row). I am curious to know on how can I eliminate that problem?

Thank you for helping! Please check my xaml file for more information!

Flowchart.xaml (18.8 KB)

Hey @Conning ,

Keep the condition as below image, such that the cases (Capital or small) letters do not matter

Apart from these it would be great if you also trim the answer
The Trim function is used to remove leading and trailing whitespace (spaces, tabs, newlines) from a string. This is particularly useful to clean up user inputs, as extra spaces can inadvertently affect comparisons and operation
The ToLower (or ToLowercase ) function is used to convert all characters in a string to lowercase. This is helpful for making string comparisons case-insensitive.

Hope it helps u out

To eliminate this issue, you can create an empty list and append an item to the list if it is the Right answer
I have updated your flowchart, please refer below xaml

Flowchart.xaml (22.6 KB)

Hope it helps you out

1 Like

It works! Thank you very much

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.