Making Job Request via UIPath Orchestrator API

I am trying to make a job execution using external application in UIPath. I have setup he oAuth scopes and generated my bearer token as well. But as per the documentations, I don’t understand what to supply in X-UIPATH-OrganizationUnitId while making a Starting a Job request. Additionally, I also don’t know from where can I get Process Key programmatically to trigger a specific job.

Furthermore where do we check our robot ids? I have created an unattended robot within a user as shown below:

Hi Shivam: OrganizationUnitId corresponds to Folder ID.

You can get it by accessing Folder and looking to the address bar in the browser (see picture below)

Hope it helps

1 Like

Yes it definitely does. Thanks and what about the Release Key?

Hi @spidey,

Please see below if it helps:

Alternatively, best way to know what methods or urls can be used to fetch what values, you can do below:

On your orchestrator URL , please add /swagger/index.HTML after the usual url of orchestrator and you will get redirected to the testing swagger webpage. Here you can see and test all of the available APIs.

Regards
Sonali

1 Like

Hi Sonali,

Thank you very much for your answer. The first method that you suggested worked well for me not very sure about the second method where you asked to add /swagger/index.html as I am a bit confused where exactly to add it. (An example would be really great)

Additionally does this release key change with time or remains static?

1 Like

Hi @spidey,

I don’t think it should change unless you delete the process completely from orchestrator and add again.

However, trying and observing the real behaviour should confirm this :slight_smile:

Regards
Sonali

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.