This is a question for those who started the RPA journey with AA and now are working with UiPath. What are the main advantages do you see compared to AA?
@dsanchez welcome to UiPath.Although i don’t think that this is the correct forum for asking this question. But let me try listing out some main advantages:-
- UiPath Document Understanding allows form, regex and ML extractors with a proper validation station. (this competes with IQBOT)
- UiPath Apps and data service are features not touched by AA.
- UiPath Test Suite is something not available in AA.
- UiPath task and process mining does a more detailed analysis than AA discovery bots.
- UiPath has significantly more application integrations than AA.
- UiPath forum and community outreach is pretty good and more versatile when compared to A people.
- UiPath provides standardized enterprise level automation frameworks like REFramework which is something not looked after in AA.
I am pretty sure AA must be having a different take on this story. But in my own humble understanding, these are some major advantages.
Thanks for the answer. did you started with AA first then worked on UiPath? I am specially interested to know the thought of those who transitioned from AA to UiPath.
For example, I don’t like the GUI of AA and often things working in DEV environment don’t work the same in PROD environment i.e. we need to recode/adjust for bots in order for them to work without issues in PROD.