Looping until data in web are empty

So i already made an automation to download data from a website by checklist the item that i want to download

the problem is I want to do this download a looping until there is no data row in this page

here is what It looks like in the last page

is there a way to do this?
Thanks in advance

@Fauzan_Marantama

Try with data scrapping, More about Datascrapping check below

Hope this helps you

Thanks

Thank you for the answer

if we want to put condition if the table are empty, stop the process, how I can achieve this using the data scraping?

@Fauzan_Marantama

If the Extract data activity didn’t find records, then it will display you will null results

You can place a IF activity to check whether data scrap returns data or not as below

ExtractDataTable.Rows.Count > 0

Then-> Returns the data
Else-> Not returns any data

Hope this helps you

Thanks

Thank you for the anwer @ksrinu070184

So i am using if now,

and if the condition are not met, I want to stop the process, i try using terminate workflow, but it doesn’t work (show error)
What should i use to stop the process? i seen some people using try catch function, but i don’t know how to use it

@Fauzan_Marantama

You have to specify any reason in the properties of the activity

If you don’t have any other activities after the IF activity instead of Terminate workflow you can place just a Log message activity and write the reason

Hope this helps you

Thanks

Thank you @ksrinu070184 for the help, i can now use if with the terminate workflow, marked as solution

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.