Loop through a tableview

I have a program where i need to do the following:

1 check if it has the same number
2 check if its correct order
3 perform certaint actions if wrong or correct

Attaching some images to illustrate my performance, so if its wrong it needs to go back and check next line and then right click to check for correct order then do this until it finds correct one. How can this be performed?

Hi @langsem - Try DataScraping activity and check whether you are able fetch the details into a Datatable.

Thanks,
AK

I am trying with the get text property, i am able to retrieve listrow

Hi @langsem, Why I have requested you to use Datascraping means that entire table values will gets stored inside a Datatable. So you can easily loop through one by one row.

Thanks,
AK

Is it under the category screen scraping?

@langsem

In the studio, at the top ribbon, you can see the button called “Data Scrapping”

Hi @

Hi @langsem

There is an option called Data Scrapping in the ribbon tool bar next to screen scrapping

Thanks
Ashwin S

says dont support data extraction please select a table cell

Hi @langsem
if Data Scrapping is not working then use a click activity and use copy selected text
and then try to split the text based on that you can do the Build Datatable and add data row

Thanks
Ashwin S

Hi @langsem - I think then you can proceed with your get text method. What is the issue that you facing through your flow?

Regards,
AK

well its to check the next line basically if the result its wrong

When you Get Text of the First Row, did you see any row number or anything which depicts that this is from First Row. You can identify this by checking Get Text from First and Second row then validate between those selectors.

Thanks,
AK

getting this

found something called list item in ui explorer, but not sure if its correct

How about the second row?

same output

Try Screen Scraping activity and check whether you are getting the appropriate output

Is there any possible way that the tool can save the output as Excel? If so then you can first save the Excel and then you can Read from Excel and perform loop one by one.

Regards,
AK

Its the same result, but i found something. It seems that a index result its a changing value based on what row i select. But i cant seem to affect or interact with it