Log template used in form extraction activity

Hello, I have a use case where documents from a client have slight deviations in positioning etc of data in the PDF. I’m currently using form extraction for the more structured documents and regex for the ones I’m able to.
When trying to debug why values aren’t able to be extracted correctly I couldnt seem to find a way to check what template was being used for the extraction attempt. Is there a way to retrieve the name that I’ve set in the form extraction wizard?
I need this specifically to pinpoint if it’s the positioning of anchors / fields that are failing or if it’s the actual anchor values that are not being read correctly.
In addition to this I’d like to be able to extract and log the values for the anchors found.
As an example to my issue.

Template manager wizard
Capture2

Is it possible to get the template name or the value in the brackets to see what template was used?

Image view
Capture
Plain text view
Capture1
Is it possible to get the value of the anchor in this image to see if it matches the template or if it’s empty. A common uccurance while debugging is that the anchor “Tilltalsnamn” (Spoken name) is sometimes due to image quality read as “Tilitaisnamn” or “Tilltalsnomn” for example.

Basically I want more specific logging to know where improvements can be made!
Any help would be greatly appreciated. :smiley: