Load Python script timeout, python trigger alternatives

Hi, I am trying to build an automated process that triggers a python script to connect to a database and perform operations. My issue is that the script by itself takes 4-5hrs to complete its functions, but the Load Script activity in UiPath times out after 1hr.

I am at a loss as to how would I go about working around this. I don’t see an option in python activities to increase timeout.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi @Pallav_Negi

Welcome to our UiPath Forum! :slight_smile:

First things first - the Python activity package is open sourced here, so if you have the knowledge, you might be able to see exactly what is possible there:

I’ll also mark it as #pr-welcome for other users to easily find this topic and maybe help you out.

As to the issue you are encountering, the solution might be to split your operations into multiple stages. A bit annoying, but it is probably the way to go here.

Hi, I have the same issue. My python script is a package to do some fuzzy matching on text which cannot be separated. It will take about 2-3 hours to finish but UiPath seems to report the timeout issue but i cannot actually find the timeout parameters for me to adjust timeout limit in the Python scope. any advice