πŸŽ… LIVE coding and drawing of the Advent Challenge Winners!

**Merry christmas all!**:christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow:

Do you want to watch live UiPath coding AND the draw of the Advent Challenge Winners? Wait no more!

When: 2021-01-12T12:00:00Z

Who: @loginerror - UiPath Community Manager, @Pablito - UiPath Community Manager, @ppr - Forum Genius, @Steven_McKeering aka. Regex-Steven and yours truly.

Plan: A talk, a demonstration of how to make a UiPath workflow that can draw random winners, improvements to the workflow and a general talk about the UiPath Forum/Community.

Where:

20 Likes

Lets Rock and Roll :smiley: :partying_face::sunglasses::man_dancing::dancer:

7 Likes

Let’s rock :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Can’t wait more :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Reminder set, let’s go! :rocket:

4 Likes

Yes, marked in my calendar already :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Awesome… Can’t wait for this session!!!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the amazing support everywhere.

Please bring all the questions you have to the live chat of the session. In case you can’t be there, feel free to either post them here or as a DM to me.

Personally I will ask Maciej and Pawel about the chance of adding a category to the forum, where we can talk about UiPath Strategy.

Likewise I will ask one of my forum idols (okay maybe not idol, but then someone I think is doing an outstanding job in sharing his knowledge), ppr/Peter, a couple of questions. Maybe he can give me a couple of pointers, where I can improve as an RPA developer.

See you tomorrow!

7 Likes

Thanks for the live stream, Anders. It was great to see you all once again!

I can’t wait to participate in more such challenges and I hope it’s the same with @Maneesha_de_silva, @abu.behlim, @NIVED_NAMBIAR, @StefanSchnell, @seanrockvz13, @Markus_Anding, and others.

By the way, congratulations to all the winners! :tada:

5 Likes

Hi @AndersJensen

Thanks for live stream.

Was happy to see u all the there

Congratulations to all winners :tada:

3 Likes

Sure bro @monsieurrahul :heart::blush:. Looking forward for more challenges from UiPath Forum Staff.

And congratulations to all the winners :trophy::tada::trophy:

3 Likes

Hi @AndersJensen,

This was amazing !! Thanks for the stream and yes Kudos to all the winners !!

2 Likes

@AndersJensen sorry i was not able to attend the live event.

@monsieurrahul, same with me!

Congratulations to all the winners! Can’t wait to participate in the next set of challenges! Thank you to everyone!

1 Like