🏅 December Advent Challenges 2020 Winners!

:medal_sports: December Advent Challenges 2020 Winners! :medal_sports:

:mega: We know the winners! :star: :tada:

First, big thanks to @AndersJensen @Steven_McKeering and @ppr for organizing this event for our UiPath Community. It was a blast!

But most importantly, thank you all of you who participated! We had a total of 8 challenges, and were truly inspired by all of your creative solutions.

For those who haven’t had a chance to see them, please browse through our #news:advent-of-uipath-2020 category, it is a source of knowledge on a variety of different topics.

To conclude the challenges, @AndersJensen organized a livestream to have a chat with everyone behind the challenges and where we have drown the winners of the challenges (you can find the recording here, and don’t forget to check out his YouTube channel!).

Together with @Pablito, we also shared some insights about our Forum and what we are planning for 2021. We want it to be the year of our Community :slight_smile:.

Without much more delaying, I present you the…

Challenge winners

If you are curious about the process used to draw the winners, see the below zip file with the original files and the list of winners:
Draw the Winners!.zip (15.1 KB)

The winners are:

@isil.boyuk
@rahulsharma
@prasath17
@anupamck
@rpavanguard
@jeevith
@Sai_s

Congratulations to you all of you! :rocket:

You might still wonder about the reward :slight_smile:

It is a 50$ gift code for our very own UiPath Gift Shop!
We will contact each of you soon via a Forum PM to ask for an email address where we should send the voucher.

As a sign of gratitude for their amazing effort in organizing this event, we will also grant an extra voucher for @AndersJensen, @Steven_McKeering and @ppr.

Enjoy and send us pictures of gifts that you got! :slight_smile:

And that wraps it up :slight_smile: . Stay tuned for more in the near future :robot: :rocket:

25 Likes

Thanks a lot, Maciej and the rest of the team for supporting Steve, Peter and I in our idea.

Blockquote Enjoy and send us pictures of gifts that you got

For sure. If the forum eyes can handle it, I will even send a picture with myself included and the nice knitted socks and the twill cap, that I’ve ordered :grin:

13 Likes

Congratulations to all winners

Thanks for this event @AndersJensen @ppr @loginerror @Steven_McKeering @Pablito

6 Likes

Congratulations to the winners :smiley:

Kudos to @AndersJensen @ppr @loginerror @Steven_McKeering @Pablito for the event as well as efforts !! :smiley: :+1:

8 Likes

Congratulations for the winners and for everyone who participated!

My very special thanks to @AndersJensen, @Steven_McKeering and @ppr for the idea, help and organization!

As I mentioned during the event this was a huge thing and I was surprised in every aspect :slight_smile:
What can I say? Stay tuned for the future and stay tuned for more! :boom:

11 Likes

Yay! This is awesome!
Thanks to all who liked our solutions to make the winners!

Thanks to the organizers for the Advent Challenge. It was a lot of fun!🤸🤸🤸

Cheers :beers:

6 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

Awesome!! Again, congratulations to all the winners :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Woohoo!

A huge thanks to the organizers and to everybody who sent in their insightful and fun entries. The event was thoroughly enjoyable :smiley:

I know that I am extremely lucky to have won the lottery :shamrock:

6 Likes

Christmas gift arrived!!! :confetti_ball::tada:
Grateful to be one of the winner! :slight_smile: :smiley:

Congratulations to all who have participated and also to the other winners, this fun event was one of a kind.

Extremely innovative and creative. Thanks a ton to @AndersJensen @Steven_McKeering @ppr @loginerror for creating and implementing something like this .

Cheers!!!

8 Likes

You can now find a replay of the live chat as well (this is just a gif, link is in OP):
ezgif.com-gif-maker

3 Likes

Ok, my order is in. Pictures from the Cart. The Plush Toy will compete head on with my wife’s Smiley Pillow :smiley: :wink:

Another update once I receive the stuff!

:+1:

3 Likes

lucky you man! @rpavanguard cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

thanks @seanrockvz13!

:slight_smile:

And the stuff is here! The Bot is trying to annoy my wife’s smiley pillow :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Looks like instead of being annoying. The smiley enjoyed the company of the robot to perform its daily task :smiley:

2 Likes

Yep. The name of the Automation is “Annoying the Wife’s Smiley Pillow” :laughing:

2 Likes

Haha @rpavanguard - My socks and robots are here, but I’m still waiting for my photograph to arrive :smiley:

2 Likes

LOL! Will it be of you with the socks on? I really like those . Too bad, I’m working from home and won’t be able to show them off!

1 Like