Library Build Issue - Error 'UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CommandLine has stopped working'

Hi,

I am trying to build a Library that I have created by following the instructions provided to create a new library project and then import the workflows.

I have tested the process and it runs wells, however once I Publish the library it runs through and builds the dll however it looks like when it tries to build the NuGet file it crashes with a windows error,

It looks like it could be a out of memory error,

I think it could be related to relative paths, as my project has workflows in sub/folders and this may be causing an issue.

The details of Error:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CommandLine.exe
Application Version: 18.3.1.0
Application Timestamp: 5bc71c92
Fault Module Name: Microsoft.VisualBasic.Activities.Compiler.dll
Fault Module Version: 14.0.1055.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 563c1ce7
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000aa71a
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Has anyone else found this issue? I am still getting it in 2018.3.2

Hi Marcus. I just got the same type of error. Did you manage to figure it out?

@MatthiasVG what is the Studio version?

Also 18.3.2

Hi @MatthiasVG

Any chance you can zip and upload the project that is causing the issue?
If possible, it could be a small, sample project that isolates the issue using as little of activities as possible.

@MatthiasVG Thank you for the package. It works for me too on the latest community edition.

Could you maybe post the full error you are getting?

It is very likely that this issue was spotted in 2018.3 and was fixed for the 2018.4, making it necessary to upgrade to the latest Enterprise edition.

Any update on this issue? I’m getting the same error when publishing a custom library. I’m using Studio 2019.4.4 Enterprise Edition.

1 Like