Level 1 training revamped Lesson 6 Part 4 video

In the training video the presenter is saying that you can use a label selector as an anchor as label selectors are stable (2:48) he goes to the label selector looks at it for a second and says “Yes it is stable” my question is what defines the selector as stable (that you can tell by looking at the selector for 1 second).

My issue with a lot of this training material for selectors is that it seems to be talking to you (in certain crucial areas like you are a selector expert and glosses over why something should be changed or what change is being implemented).

When he starts talking about relative selectors (4:52) he zips through a lot of stuff very quickly and not very clearly (as far as I’m concerned) That explanation was no help to me at all.

After the video there are a couple of links to selector docs. I’m hoping that going through them will clarify some stuff up.

In the docs the Attach to live element (to get UiPath to create a dynamic selector with wildcards when the ui element changes) is very useful.

There is no information about relative selectors and the UiPath Explorer information (https://studio.uipath.com/v2018.1/docs/uipath-explorer) needs to be covered in far greater detail (preferably in a video with examples the documentation is too high level, needs practical examples that are not zipped through)