I came across a weird error (once again :), and cannot find the root cause of it. I kindly ask for your suggestions on how to proceed with debugging.
I am using the Join Data tables activity to join 2 data tables. Both data tables contain the ‘GLDEV’ id, which is totally unique (checked), thus I use it as key for the join operation. Pls find screenshot below:
I experience that tha activity would not perform as expected and studio seems to get locked for a couple of minutes before it stops working (‘Uipath.Executor.exe has stopped working’, so its not that the activity throws an error).
I checked input data several times now, header and key data elements match perfectly (e.g. 11110002USD), no spaces in the records.
This activity has been working in my previous .xamls for months now, the error appeared when I made a copy of the functioning .xaml version (and aligned the workflow according to business needs).
Thank u and cheers,