Job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0xC00000FD

I created an automation process and published it and its running without any errors, two days later i just added “get text activity” to the same process, But every time i try to run the project i get this error message " Job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0xC00000FD" .

I tried to run the old version and still have the same error. Also tried to update windows and .net framework to the latest version.

When i analyze file i get this error message “‘’‘’‘’'Error Could not load file C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads"ProjectPAth”\Main.xaml. Reason: Cannot create unknown type ‘{http://schemas.microsoft.com/netfx/2009/xaml/activities}Variable({clr-namespace:DocumentFormat.OpenXml;assembly=DocumentFormat.OpenXml}DateTimeValue)’.

While it was working without any errors two days ago and still running without any problems only from UiPath assistance.

Hello @MAdona_salah

Is there any recent update happened? It would be better if you can update all the packages to the latest version and then republish the project.

Thanks

Updated all packages with the same error while published process still working with the old packages !!

HI @MAdona_salah

Run the process in Debug Mode and share the screenshot of the error

Error Screenshot:

In which activity this error occur @MAdona_salah , Like Read the excel file or writing the data in excel some thing like this

Just after execution started !! It seems its an issue related to UiPath studio as sometimes i get the following error message:
and it was working smoothly two days ago and still working only from UiPath assistant !

Have you try to Reinstall the UiPath studio @MAdona_salah

I did, also changed machine many times with no result !!

@MAdona_salah

As you have mentioned its working in UiPath assistant and not in Studio, it’s better to reinstall Uipath and check it again.

Also, hope you are using the same process in assistant and in studio?

Thanks

I’m definitely using same process in Studio and Assistant. Reinstalled studio and even used fresh install on another PC with no result!!

Can you try creating a new project and move the required files to that new project and execute once? Maybe some project-related files may have been deleted.

Thanks

I thought this gonna solve this issue, But unfortunately getting same error !!

Are any specific details mentioned on the Details page in the log?

Thanks

05:09:49.8039 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.Project] [6] Failed to resolve api registration type UiPath.Core.Activities.ApiRegistration.PortableApiRegistration in assembly UiPath.System.Activities or UiPath.System.Activities.design
05:09:49.8039 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.Project] [6] Failed to resolve api registration type UiPath.Testing.Activities.Portable.PortableRegisterWorkflowDesignApi in assembly UiPath.Testing.Activities or UiPath.Testing.Activities.design
05:09:50.3592 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.Project] [1] Cannot locate resource ‘regexresources/themes/classicthemecolors.xaml’.
05:09:50.5589 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.Project] [6] Syntax Service failed to load assembly: System
05:09:50.5589 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.Project] [6] Syntax Service failed to load assembly: System
05:09:51.1913 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.Project] [6] Syntax Service failed to load assembly: System.Data
05:09:51.1913 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.Project] [6] Syntax Service failed to load assembly: System.DataSetExtensions
05:09:51.1913 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.Project] [6] Syntax Service failed to load assembly: System
05:09:51.1913 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.Project] [6] Syntax Service failed to load assembly: System.Drawing
05:09:51.1913 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.Project] [6] Syntax Service failed to load assembly: System.Core
05:09:51.1913 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.Project] [6] Syntax Service failed to load assembly: System.Xml
05:09:51.1913 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.Project] [6] Syntax Service failed to load assembly: System.Xml.Linq
05:09:51.1913 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.Project] [6] Syntax Service failed to load assembly: System
05:09:51.1913 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.Project] [6] Syntax Service failed to load assembly: Microsoft.VisualBasic

05:10:18.5002 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.Project] [17] Syntax Service failed to load assembly: Microsoft.VisualStudio.OLE.Interop, Version=7.1.40304.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b321fd851888848
05:10:19.1307 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.Project] [17] Syntax Service failed to load assembly: Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel, Version=15.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b321fd851888848

07:35:22.9094 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.Project] [1] IScreenReaderService: raw element provider not available
07:35:27.4463 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.Project] [1] IScreenReaderService: raw element provider not available

One of my project which was working all fine suddenly faced this issue. On further investigation I found issue was at Read Range workbook activity. When replace that activity with Excel Application scope- issue disappeared.

I have few other project on similar line which are not facing this issue where read range workbook. Even Config file used in framework is using Read Range workbook activity.

1 month back i faced this issue and it got resolved by EOD. This appears to be a bug

I just am just using excel scope and web application. and its the same program that I built before, I literally just copy and pasted it, exact same sequences, but I added more to it. is it possible it was too much computation for uistudio to handle?