I am trying to build a process in Studio which will:
- Read a PDF of a Customer’s email order (activity: Read PDF Text)
- Find keyword/s from an excel reference list (so it can be updated and expanded for additional/new Topics). (Activity: unsure)
- Determine Topic from keywords found in reference list. If possible - tally up the keywords and select the Order Topic from the highest tally number.
(Example: keywords found - 3 food, 2 shapes and 1 Stationery ->Selects Order topic as ‘Food’.
Example: keywords found - 2 shapes, 1 stationery and 0 food -> Selects order topic as ‘Shape’)
Reference table example below:
Open to other options…
- Then enters into a word document the result.
My challenges/knowledge gaps with this process:
- I can Regex out the Name, phone and email address and email body text (additional-comments), BUT I am unsure about how to regex keywords from a excel reference list /excel column (see above).
- Then select the adjacent cell and copy the text (example: keyword found in A6, grab text in B6 (Topic).
I have attached 3 customer email examples and an excel reference list.
Forum example 1.zip
Any assistance would be appreciated.