Issue pyproject.toml file while working with UiPath SDK

Hi community!
I’m starting to experiment with the UiPath SDK, im just on my first steps and I already have questions and little issues.

I’m following th steps from the Getting Started - UiPath SDK
I reach the point where I’m supposed to edit a pyproject.toml, but I dont understand if the file is created by itself guessing on the UiPath init fase or I have to create it. In the docs it talks as if the file is already created but is I can’t find it.

Should I create this file then, what should it include?

Thank you very much for the attention.

Well I end up executing the uipath new my-agentcommand that I notice that does create automatically the pyproject.toml. My confusion was that this steps is not included on the UiPath SDK tutorial but it is on the UiPath Langchain SDK.