ISettingsOperations.ConnectToServer threw System.IO.IOException: "Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.."

I am using Uipath Community edition and while I am connecting my robot to studio its throwing an error.

ISettingsOperations.ConnectToServer threw System.IO.IOException: “Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host…”

Can Anyone help me on this?

Thanks in advance

Issue Resolved

hi @gokavarapunaga.jagad , I am experiencing same issue. What is the resolution?

1 Like

Hi @Riomel_Martos and @gokavarapunaga.jagad, I am experiencing the same issue as well… Can you please help me with the resolution? In my case even the Firewall is updated…

@gokavarapunaga.jagad Can you please share the solution to this issue?

I am facing this issue since long.

I have Windows Server 2022 Operating system in my Windows VM. I have .NET v4.8, Port 443 is whitelisted. Firewall is disabled.

I have installed the UiPath Community Version as an administrator. I have opted for Unattended configuration of the UiPath installation.

I have created my Robot and I have my client secret and client Id.

I am trying to login to UiPath studio or UiPath Assistant from my windows VM and I am getting below error. Please help me.

RemoteException wrapping System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host…
—> RemoteException wrapping System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at UiPath.Service.HttpExceptions.Improve[T](Func1 code) at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_3.<<-ctor>g__InvokeMethod|6>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_1.<<-ctor>g__HandleRequest|3>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_2.<<-ctor>b__5>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at UiPath.CoreIpc.Helpers.Timeout[TResult](TimeSpan timeout, List1 cancellationTokens, Func2 func, String message, Func2 exceptionHandler)

I got a similar error when calling a web API with the HTTP Request Activity.
What solved it was updating the webAPI dependency