I want to download a specific date attachment from outlook email. Can someone please help with this.
Yes buddy @arivazhagan_mathivan
Its possible, kindly follow the below steps that could resolve your issues buddy
- use get outlook mail activity to get the mail and here you can make a specification for gettig the specific date mail which would give us a list of mails and from that mail we can get the attachments buddy
- so the condition would be in filter property of get outlook mail activity s as follows
"[ReceivedTime]= ’ " + now.ToString + " ’ "
any date you want but should be parsed corrctly like this
say for example you want to check for 26/04/2019
then it should be like this
"[ReceivedTime]= ‘04/26/2019’ "
- Get the output from get outlook mail activity with variable maned out_mail_messages
- use a for each loop and pass the above variable as input and change the type argument in the for each loop as mailmessages
- inside the for each loop use a save attachment activity and pass the input from for each loop as item and path weher tosave
Thats all buddy you are done
Kindly try this and let know whether this works or not buddy @arivazhagan_mathivan
Get outlook mail message activty in Filter Properties assign this
give date as per your requirements
Did that work for you buddy @arivazhagan_mathivan
Hi @Palaniyappan thanks for your revert, It was very helpful.
Amazing buddy @arivazhagan_mathivan Is that resolved…?
Hello, I would like to ask how would I do this in Get Outlook mail activity, if the start and end date comes from the Input Dialog?
Should I use the properties of get outlook mail activity too? Else, please help.
Hi- I was trying to add Subject into filter that did not work, in case you have the solution could you share.
UseCase- download attachments from mail which are Only of last month and subject having “Weekly File *”
Thanks a lot