Is there any package handle .ini file?

Hello all,

I am new to UIPath and would like to know is there any package in MarketPlace able to handle .ini file ? i.e. given the session and key, will return the value to me, thanks.

I tried to implement by using Read Text file and string split but fail (quite clumsy to deal with multiple session). Is there any ready-made package to handle it ? Thanks.

Regds
LAM Chi-fung

@chifunglam
Welcome to the forum
Have a look here, maybe it helps

Dear Peter,

Installed, but cannot drag and drop a "block" in my  sequence, Do I need "Invoke code" to incorporate .Net code to do so ? Thanks.

Regds
LAM Chi-fung

we would implement as described here:

not mandatory all to do within invoke code as particular tasks can also be done within assign or invoke method activity

As a quick starter:
import Namespace:
grafik

Demo ini:

[mySection1]
name=ABC
id=1001

[mySection2]
setMode=true

Load existing IniFile
grafik

Access
grafik

Loops

grafik

Find starter help here:
Demo_IniFileNetPackage.xaml (6.9 KB)

Dear Peter,

Thanks for your help, however, the xaml file cannot load.

Hello Peter,
I get it work eventually, need to install the inifile.net for the downloaded xaml file.
However, it stuck at for each prop in section, what is the variable type of section and prop ? I find only the myini is set to Ini type.

Regds
LAM Chi-fung

Yes, inifile.net package has to be added to the project as mentioned above

grafik
was shown above on the getType lines

Dear Peter,

It works now, need to select right type in the for...each loop's TypeArgument e.g. IniFile.Section, IniFile.Property.

Regds
LAM Chi-fung

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.