Is there a way to integrate with PowerApp to receive a notification from it as a trigger for uipath Process

Is there a way to integrate with PowerApp to receive a notification and approve it then start the uipath Process

2 Likes

Hi

Welcome to UiPath forum

Have a view on this for more details

Cheers @Ahmed_Alhusseiny1

1 Like

Thank you for your quick respond but the trigger will be in Powerapp as a fourm and have to change its status from pending to closed not powerautomate

1 Like

Hey @Ahmed_Alhusseiny1

You mean to say, when a job gets started you need to receive an approval form through power apps & then once that is approved Job will proceed for processing.

Is that correct ?

Thanks
#nK

Check with this flow connector

Cheers @Ahmed_Alhusseiny1

1 Like

okay here is the sequence
receive an approval request from powerapp
|
using uipath (accept the approval request if it meets some criteria)
|
and start the process

1 Like

The second point here I don’t get it please…

Thanks
#nK

I think this has got to option to run and control from power apps

@Ahmed_Alhusseiny1

when i receive an approval request with title shutdown the uipath must be triggered and start the process and the first step in the process is approving that request

1 Like

i saw the video you sent and i think so

1 Like

Hey @Ahmed_Alhusseiny1

Perfect. Then just go with the power automate bridge.

PA will monitor the Power Apps request & once it is available it will trigger the UiPath bot.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

okay can you give me more information how to make power automate bridge to trigger the uipath orchestrator process directly

1 Like

@Palaniyappan @Nithinkrishna
Process Overview
The robot is triggered daily to

1. 1st SIEL add shutdown request via power app
  2. SFA/SIP Ops/CNA to review and approve the shutdown request via powerapp
  3. RPA download powerapp output file at a specific timing or triggered by changes made by approval status
    how to make this on power automate
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.