Is there a way to add a Trigger button in the Tableau dashboard to launch the robot to export the dashboard pdf format?

Hello ,
I am an BI developer and I want to automate the export of my dashboard using UiPath robots , So I wanted to know that can I add a trigger button in my dashboard which can launch an automation to export selected dashboards.
I am new to RPA so I don’t know if it is possible or not so please help me. If it is possible can anyone suggest me any resource to learn it.

Thanks.

Hello @Sumit_Yadav_30

Hope your requirement is to download the dashboard in pdf format. So you can either Automate the E2E tableau using UIPATH or plz explain the entire process which you are trying to achieve using UiPath.

Triggers are available in Uipath. But plz let us know what are you trying to achieve here and maybe we can do it in another way

Gi @Rahul_Unnikrishnan
Yes i want to download dashboard in pdf format, Can you suggest any resource to help me learn that .

Hello @Sumit_Yadav_30

Is your requirement only to download of dashboard to pdf??
If yes, how many dashboards you want to export as pdf??

Also what is the process in plan.

Like you are keeping the pink of dashboard in some file and reading one by one and opening each dashboard and then exporting to pdf. Plz explain the end to end requirement

Hello @Rahul_Unnikrishnan
Sorry for late reply, Yes my requirements are to download the dashboards in my worksheet , there is an export button in workbook through which we can download selected dashboards.
My client wants to add a button underneath that export bitton to trigger automation to do all that stuff because it is too repeating,But I am not sure if it is possible or not.

Thanks

Hello @Sumit_Yadav_30 ,

Pleases check the below doc. I think here you can use Click Trigger to meet your requirement.

https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/user-events-ui-automation

Thankyounso much @Rahul_Unnikrishnan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.