ML-receipt_invoice_2_Excel.zip (3.4 MB) Maybe you find this Demo XAML useful. Just unzip and it’s ready to run.
My challenge was to get the results from Document processing into a structured data form, so I can further process it easily in e.g. SAP or Expense reports.
- this workflow transforms invoices & Receipts (format does not matter, can be .PDF, TIF, JPG, …) into structured Excel Files
- It follows the DOCUMENT UNDERSTANDING Framework: Digitize > Classify > Extract > Validate > Train Classifiers > Extract
- The directory structure (and if containing files should be deleted ) is defined in the “Directory_structure.xlsx”
- There is a boolean variable (Launch_validation) for launching Validation Station (or not) - false = batch job demo
- Invoices & Receipts samples to be found in “documents\docs2process\samples” - just copy (some of) them one folder up and off you go!
- Progress tracked in Output Window