Internet Error in For each

I have a problem and I don’t know how to deal with it.

I automated and used activities in Google Chrome within the For Each Row in Data Table activity, but sometimes errors occur (internet/connection errors, elements not found, etc.) in different parts of my flow. Since I don’t know at what point the flow will fail, I have no way of adding an exception or handling it. How can I skip the flow to the next iteration of the For Each Row in Data Table activity every time an error occurs?

Put a Try Catch as the main activity inside your For Each Row in Datatable activity. Whenever an exception occurs, it will jump to the Catch block, then start over for the next row.

Hi @robot.gestus,

User Element Exists like below workflow.

Thanks,
Rajkumar

Hello @robot.gestus

Here I believe it’s better to go with the Global exception handler as you are not sure where the exception can happen.

Thanks

That won’t work. He wants to handle the exception and then move to the next item in the For Each loop. For this, you have to have a Try inside the For Each.

If internet issue application ll go to network error… Then what’s the use in skipping to next step instead of refreshing and making the system active again.

For everyone’s better understanding. I read an Excel spreadsheet with hundreds of customers and if a certain column is marked as yes, I access Google Chrome, fill in some information by browsing some pages and transmit information to the government.
There may be a network/internet error or it may say that the element was not found on the screen, even if it is there. And this error can happen in any part of these 38 activities (Click, Type Into, If) within the Use Application/Browser, hence my question.
If an error occurs in the middle of the flow and I close it, when I run it again it will repeat information that has already been transmitted.

It sounds like you should to a dispatcher/performer model. Create one automation (dispatcher) that loads the spreadsheet into an Orchestrator Queue. Then you can use a second automation (performer) - the built-in “Transactional Process” template is a good starting point - to get items from the queue and process them. This gives you better error handling capabilities.