Inject JS __doPostBack is not defined Error

Hello,
I try to inject this to a website to change to the next page but get an error that tells me dopostback is not defined. What does this mean and how can I find a solution?

“__doPostBack(‘ctl00$MainContent$gvwF’,‘Page$7’)”

20.10.4-beta.1+Branch.release-v20.10.4.Sha.37d549846d5ef51c36ecc7e3bab8ad2ae1436ee9

Source: Inject Js Script ‘TABLE’

Exception Type: UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException: ReferenceError: __doPostBack is not defined —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: ReferenceError: __doPostBack is not defined
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.InjectAndRunJS(String bstrCode, String bstrInputText)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.InjectAndRunJS(String code, String input)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ObsoleteTaskAsyncCodeActivity`1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at UiPath.UIAutomationNext.Activities.NApplicationCard.OnFault(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Do anyone know in what direction I can go to find the answer? I have been trying to figure this out for over a week without any luck.

I couldn’t find a solution to the problem.
The way I found to do it was to open the console in Chrome using shortcuts CRTL+SHIFT+J (and TAB to be able to write) then paste javascript:__doPostBack(‘ctl00$MainContent$gvwF’,‘Page$7’) in the console and send ENTER.

Now I need to find a way to do +1 on the 7 to be able to go trough all pages without making a huge list first. I guess its a loop with a variable or something.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.