In reframe work if any business exception is thrown in process state

in reframe work if any business exception is thrown in process state. How do i make that that transaction failed in set transaction status can anyone send me the sample flow or steps

Hi @T_Y_Raju

If Transaction item got business exception in RE Frameworks, it will set the status as failed, no need to make any changes in the code.

You can check the below image or Go to Process Transaction state → Open Set Transaction status workflow → Open the Business Exception sequence → In the Set Transaction status sequence you can check the Set Transaction status activity which set status to Failed.

Hope it helps!!

Hi @T_Y_Raju

When an system exception occured it goes back to the init state and closes all the application relaunches the application. When it reaches the maximum retry count i.e., 3 the transaction will be marked as Failed and it goes to the next transaction.

→ The transaction is marked as Failed and goes to next transaction
→ If you want to change the flow to Get Transaction Data if system exception occurs in Set Transaction Status xaml you can replicate the same logic of system exception in business exception flow and try once.

Hope you understand!!

Check this thread

Regards

@T_Y_Raju,

May be you will have to elaborate more about your requirement or problem statement.

Thanks,
Ashok :slight_smile: