Image Text Extraction

Hello,
I have multiple images containing name and contact,I want to extract Name from image,please guide

1 Like

Hi
Yah that’s absolutely possible in terms
—first we can use simple image based activities like using SCREEN SCRAPPING with activities from Design tab in studio
—next we can use Computer Vision activities to get the text we want from a image with CV Get Text activity

Cheers @Mayyur

I have loaded image.,how can we get text from it

Usually to get a text from instead of loading it to a image variable with LOAD IMAGE activity we can pass that file path of the image to a START PROCESS activity so that it will open the image and then followed by that we can use screen scrapping method with ocr activities to get the text

Cheers @Mayyur

Is there any way to extract using load image activity

Load image is used to Enables you to load an image from the disk and save it to an Image variable.
If we do so even then we need to save that image with Save Image activity and then open it again with Start process to get that image to foreground of the screen
Instead we can directly now pass the image filepath as input to Start Process
Cheers @Mayyur

Can you provide a simple WF to open image using start process activity,im not able to open image

1 Like

Can I have a view in the workflow been made buddy if possible with a screen a hot
We need to pass the file path of image between double quotes to the property FILENAME in start process
So that it will open the image to foreground of screen

Cheers @Mayyur

Start process worked for me,actually some typo error

1 Like

That’s great
Kindly let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @Mayyur