I cannot open a file *.xaml

Hi everyone,

I cannot open the an *.xaml file and this is the error I got.
Do you have any solution for me please ?

Error: System.Xaml.XamlXmlWriterException: The value ‘[(WebsiteFiles(0).Extension.ToUpper.ToString.Equals(“.ZIP”)=False And
WebsiteFiles(0).Extension.ToUpper.ToString.Equals(“.PDF”)=False And
WebsiteFiles(0).Extension.ToUpper.ToString.Equals(“.XLS”)=False And
WebsiteFiles(0).Extension.ToUpper.ToString = “.CSV”=False And
WebsiteFiles(0).Extension.ToUpper.ToString = “”=False And
WebsiteFiles(0).Extension.ToUpper.ToString.Equals(“.PNG”)=False And
WebsiteFiles(0).Extension.ToUpper.ToString.Equals(“.JPG”)=False And
WebsiteFiles(0).Extension.ToUpper.ToString.Equals(“.GIF”)=False) And
(timeout.ElapsedMilliseconds<180000)]’ contains significant white space(s) but “xml:space = preserve” cannot be written down on the member ‘{http://schemas.microsoft.com/netfx/2009/xaml/activities}DoWhile.Condition’.
at System.Xaml.XamlXmlWriter.InMember.WriteXmlSpaceOrThrow(XamlXmlWriter writer, String value)
at System.Xaml.XamlXmlWriter.InMember.WriteValue(XamlXmlWriter writer, String value)
at System.Xaml.XamlXmlWriter.WriteValue(Object value)
at System.Xaml.XamlWriter.WriteNode(XamlReader reader)
at System.Xaml.XamlServices.Transform(XamlReader xamlReader, XamlWriter xamlWriter, Boolean closeWriter)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityBuilderXamlWriter.ImplementationNode.ObjectFrame.FlushMembers(XamlWriter parentWriter)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityBuilderXamlWriter.ImplementationNode.WriteEndObject()
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityBuilderXamlWriter.WriteEndObject()
at System.Xaml.XamlWriter.WriteNode(XamlReader reader)
at System.Xaml.XamlServices.Transform(XamlReader xamlReader, XamlWriter xamlWriter, Boolean closeWriter)
at System.Xaml.XamlServices.Save(XamlWriter writer, Object instance)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Serializer.WorkflowXamlSerializer.SaveAsString(ActivityBuilder activityBuilder)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Validation.DesignerStateValidator.GetSaveValidationError(Boolean flushEdits)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.WorkflowHandling.DesignerWrapper.GetSaveValidationError()
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.DesignerViewService.GetSaveValidationError(String workflowId)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.Interfaces.IDesignerViewService.GetSaveValidationError(String workflowId)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.DesignerViewProxy.GetSaveValidationError(String workflowId)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.UnresolvedTypesNotificationService.ShowNotificationIfNeeded(IInfoBar infoBar, IWorkflowDocument document)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Editor.WorkflowEditor.Init()
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Shared.Document.WorkflowDocumentFactoryBase.CreateEditor(IDocument document)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.Services.DocumentService.d__38.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.ViewModels.MainWindowViewModel.d__136.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.ViewModels.MainWindowViewModel.d__134.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.b__6_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler), HResult -2146233088

@loginerror Hope you are doing well.
Do you have an idea about this problem please ?
It’s a very important workflow and its very complicated for me to build it from the beginning :confused:

Hi @nourchene.ben-elouehma

Would you be able to share with me the workflow file via a PM @loginerror?

On top of it, could you also share the output of the image?

1 Like