I can not use creat form in uipath studio 23.06.01

I used the previous UiPath STUDIO version, and when the SYSTEM package was 18.4, I could find the CREAT FORM function in the sub package form of the system package. However, when using the UiPath STUDIO version of 2023.6.1, I was unable to find the corresponding function block for creating the form. When using CTREAT FORM TASK, an error was reported, Orchestrator information is not available Please check if Uith Robot Service is started. Is there a good solution? Currently, my SYSTEM package can only be modified to a minimum of 21.10.0

Hi @hui.li

You can find Form in the new option in Design Ribbon tab.

Hope it helps!!

Hi @hui.li

You can get the form workflow from the sequences when you click on on the New tab in design ribbon you can get that form workflow.

Hope it helps!!

Hi @hui.li

Check the below thread you might get solution

Hope it helps!!

Thank you. I mean how to call the created form process in the new PACKAGE. I have completed this operation through the show form activity. Thanks for your help

Hi @hui.li

To call the created form process in a new package in UiPath, you’ll need to follow these steps:

1. Publish the Form Process:
    Before you can use the form in another package, you need to publish the form process as a library or a reusable component. Here’s how you can publish the form process:
  • In UiPath Studio, open the project containing the form process you want to reuse.
  • Click on the “Publish” button in the top ribbon of UiPath Studio.
  • Choose the appropriate publishing method, which could be either a Library or a Process, depending on your use case.
  • Follow the publishing wizard and publish the form process as a package.
  1. Install the Published Package:
    After successfully publishing the form process as a package, you’ll receive a .nupkg file. Now, you need to install this package in the new project where you want to call the form process.
  • In the new UiPath project, open UiPath Studio.
  • Click on the “Manage Packages” button from the Activities panel or go to “Activities” → “Manage Packages” from the top ribbon.
  • In the “Manage Packages” window, click on the “All Packages” tab and then click on the “Install” button.
  • Locate the .nupkg file of the published form process and click “Open” to install it in the new project.
  1. Use the Form Activity:
    Now that the form process package is installed, you can use the form activity in your new project to call the form.
  • Drag and drop the appropriate form activity from the activities panel onto your workflow.
  • Configure the form activity by providing the required inputs and variables.
  • Run the new project, and the form process from the external package will be invoked.

Hope it helps!!