I am have having input in queue item and when i m passing it in another place as input it is giving error as the given key is not found in dictionary

Hi,

I am have having input in queue item and when i am passing it in another place as input it is giving error as the given key is not found in dictionary. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,
Nawaz.

Hello @Mohammed_Nawazuddin

It would be better if you can share the error message and the step in which you received the error?

I hope you have a queue there are some items and you need to get them in the workflow. Please correct if this is wrong.

Hi,

Thanks for quick response I am capturing some data from mail subject and I am placing it in queue by using add queue item activity and in the next step I am using that input in another workflow by using get transaction item and passing it as input but it si giving the below error.

Hi @Mohammed_Nawazuddin,

You get the next transaction with get next item, but you get this error while getting specific content values, is it true?

I am sharing the link of a similar question taken before, hope it helps

Hi,

I have referred the link and used the same logic at specific content but sometimes it is running success and sometimes it is giving error as the the given key is not present in the dictionary.
Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,
Nawaz.

Are you processing a transaction every few seconds?

Not every second. Once alert mail is received then based on subject line it will process add queue item and get transaction item.

Thanks,
Nawaz.