I am getting error while executing VBA

Invoke VBA: Unable to cast COM object of type ‘System.__ComObject’ to interface type ‘Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel._Workbook’. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID ‘{000208DA-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}’ failed due to the following error: System call failed. (0x80010100 (RPC_E_SYS_CALL_FAILED)).

System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast COM object of type ‘System.__ComObject’ to interface type ‘Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel._Workbook’. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID ‘{000208DA-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}’ failed due to the following error: System call failed. (0x80010100 (RPC_E_SYS_CALL_FAILED)). at UiPath.Excel.Activities.InvokeVBA.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast COM object of type ‘System.__ComObject’ to interface type ‘Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel._Workbook’. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID ‘{000208DA-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}’ failed due to the following error: System call failed. (0x80010100 (RPC_E_SYS_CALL_FAILED)). at UiPath.Excel.Activities.InvokeVBA.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

I am not getting the error
please let me know the error.

@office_work

As per error looks like some value used inside the invoke code is not able to be casted to the required type

please check the same

cheers

Hi @office_work ,

Could you also let us know if possible the VBA code used ? The error is broad and it could be targeted to many areas, so directing towards the code used would help us provide better suggestions.

Sure
give me some time so that i can work and if it will not resolve i’ll share the code.