Detailed error- This configuration section cannot be used at this path. This happens when the section is locked at a parent level. Locking is either by default (overrideModeDefault="Deny"), or set explicitly by a location tag with overrideMode="Deny" or the legacy allowOverride="false".
- The required features are not added in IIS before the Orchestrator installation. Please check the link below to verify if the roles & features are installed https://orchestrator.uipath.com/docs/server-roles-and-features
- Make sure to have all the prerequisites (especially URL Rewrite, Necessary Server Roles, and Features , Log on as a batch job right for Application Pool user) installed as mentioned in UiPath online guide https://orchestrator.uipath.com/docs/prerequisites-for-installation
- Check the Database credentials. This can be verified from the web.config file in the installation location.
- Open IIS Manager (Start, Run, type inetmgr.exe) and click the connection to the local server in the tree view on the left side. Scroll down the feature list, find Feature Delegation, and double-click to open.
5. Click a feature (Error Pages) to see the delegation options in the task pane on the right and set it to Read/Write. Read/Write means that the feature's corresponding configuration section is unlocked and can be configured in web.config.