How to fix the HTTP Error 500 19 Internal Server Error Orchestrator error ?
Issue Description : The versions installed are 3.1.10 and 3.1.17. The version 3.1.10 is the one uninstalled and now the Orchestrator is no longer working, throwing the HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error .
On navigation through the web.config file and the “UiPath.Orchestrator.deps” , the “UiPath.Orchestrator.runtimeconfig” files have found and replaced any connections related to the 3.1.10 version of ASP.Net Core, still the Orchestrator doesn’t work.
- The required features are not added in IIS before the Orchestrator installation. Check the link below to verify if the roles & features are installed Server Roles And Features
- Make sure to have all the prerequisites (especially URL Rewrite, Necessary Server Roles, and Features , Log on as a batch job right for Application Pool user) installed as mentioned in UiPath online guide for Orchestrator Prerequisites For Installation
- Check the Database credentials. This can be verified from the web.config file in the installation location.
- Open IIS Manager (Start, Run, type inetmgr.exe) and click the connection to the local server in the tree view on the left side. Scroll down the feature list, find Feature Delegation, and double-click to open.
- Click a feature (Error Pages) to see the delegation options in the task pane on the right and set it to Read/Write. Read/Write means that the feature's corresponding configuration section is unlocked and can be configured in web.config.