Whenever entering the credential for new user which need password change or invalid credentials, Orchestrator is showing error " 403 Forbidden You Do Not Have Permission To View This Directory Or Page " .
Error Description: This error is a generic error posted by IIS. This error gets displayed if IIS is replacing the original error with custom generic error. Indicating the authenticated user is not authorized to view the page.
Resolution: Follow below steps:
- Open IIS and go to Orchestrator under site
- Expand orchestrator and click on identity
- In the feature view panel, click on Configuration editor
- In the section drop down choose system.webServer/httpErrors
- Update the errorMode to Custom and existingResponse value to PassThrough
- Refer below screenshots for reference.