How to use write cell excel activity dynamic in For each row(Data table)

How to use write cell excel activity dynamic in For each row(Data table). I need to get the cell position from the data table so that I can pass it in cell range.

Please help to sort out this trouble.

Thanks.

You can use IndexOf to get the row number of an item.

2 Likes

Hi, Yes, its working fine. But the cell number from the Data table and Cell number from the excel is same?

1 Like

Hi, its worked fine to get the excel cell number by adding two to it.! Thanks.

1 Like

am getting error like invalid sheet range.what i supposed to enter in the range field to write data on the excel sheet for every data entry??

HI @REKHASRPF,

Here you need to mention the which column Value need to write
For Ex : "A"+ind.ToString()
Refer the image

3 Likes

Hey, thanks it works

Hi, I am doing something similar. In my workflow, after the condition if there is a particular line then write true for that particular row E cell, instead of writing for that particular cell it writes for all the cells in column E. pLS help. Thank you

need help on this too. similar case I encounter.

after the condition if, if is true then write that particular row cell in column E

How do you make this work when you are using an IEnumberable from a Regex Matches? My IEnumerable matches is 'ā€˜vListingsUrl_Enumerableā€™ and Iā€™m trying to pass the following as the range in a write cell activity:

ā€œAā€+ vListingsUrl_Enumerable.IndexOf(item).ToString

This is causing an error because the IndexOf is not a memberof the System.CollectionsIEnumerable(Of System.Text.RegularExpressions.Match)

1 Like