How to Type OTP in the field using mobile automation

Can anybody please help me how to type otp in this type of field?

1 Like

This can be built in 3 Ways :

1. The SMS received on the mobile has to be passed to computer where robot is running - This can be achieved by some api e.g. twilio or any other . . . Next we use TypeInto and Type This.

2. The Other approach could be to use the Action Center / Human in the Loop - Where the Human user intervens and provide the OTP via Task Created in orchestrator (This is be an Unattended Automation)

3. Lastly Design in Attended Automation.

–
Mukesh

Hi @Sreeraj_Nandakumar

There are different ways to automate OTP depending on how you receive it and how you want to enter it. Here are some possible steps:

• Use a Start Application activity to launch the app that requires OTP verification.

• Use a Type Into activity to enter your phone number or email address in the app.

• Use a Tap activity to click on the button that sends you the OTP code.

• Use a Get Text activity to read the OTP code from your SMS app or email app. You may need to use a Switch Application activity to switch between apps.

• Use a Type Into activity to enter the OTP code in the app that requires verification.

• Use a Tap activity to click on the button that verifies your OTP code.

You can also use other methods such as using Regex expressions, UiPath Apps, or attended bots to automate OTP

Check out the document

Regards
Gokul

I got error like this when click on “indicate target screen” in type into keyword

How can i use “type into” activity in mobile automation.

Hi @Sreeraj_Nandakumar

As i see in the screenshot, You need to use the Use Application/ Browser Activity and followed by the Type into activity inside sequence.

Regards
Gokul

OTP issue has been solved . Thank you. for the assistance.

Used "Type text " activity. It helped me enter default OTP.
Thank you for helping me

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.