While trying to Push changes from UiPath Studio to connected GIT repository, it throws an error : "Unable to push to configured remote - LibGit2Sharp.LibGit2SharpException: invalid URL".
In order to work with GIT Version control, ensure that UiPath Studio is connected with the GIT repository, as mentioned in the guide Managing Projects With GIT.
Issue Description: After connecting UiPath Studio with GIT Repository, while trying to clone or push any changes to a remote repository, it throws an error: “Unable to push to configured remote - LibGit2Sharp.LibGit2SharpException: invalid URL”
Resolution: In such a scenario, verify if this error is coming up for a specific user account or for every user account and validate if GIT Bash commands can perform the same tasks.
- For Specific User Account
- The user account does not have the required privilege to perform such operations.
- Opening UiPath Studio in Admin mode might help if elevated rights are required.
- For Every User Account
- If there is any proxy or firewall enabled which is causing the issue and not letting UiPath communicate with GIT Remote Repository.
- If there is any issue with the Repository, check by creating a test repository and validate.