While trying to Push changes from UiPath Studio to connected GIT repository, it throws an error : "Unable to push to configured remote - LibGit2Sharp.LibGit2SharpException: invalid URL"
In order to work with GIT Version control, we have to make sure that UiPath Studio is connected with GIT repository, as mentioned here .
Issue : After connecting UiPath Studio with GIT Repository, while trying to clone or push any changes to remote repository, it throws an error : "Unable to push to configured remote - LibGit2Sharp.LibGit2SharpException: invalid URL"
In such scenario, we need to verify if this error is coming up for a specific user account or for every user account and validate if the same tasks can be performed by GIT Bash commands or not.
1) For specific user account
- User account does not have required privilege to perform such operations.
- Opening UiPath Studio in Admin mode might help if the elevated rights are required.
2) For every user account
- If there is any proxy or firewall enabled which is causing the issue and not letting UiPath to communicate with GIT Remote Repository.
- If there is any issue with the Repository, we can check by creating a test repository and validate.