How to tick a radio button based on another value in the same row in a data table in a web app

Hi everyone,

I am a beginner in uipath.
Now I meet a problem with my project.
I have a web app which contains a data table as the image in the attachment file as below.!

I want to tick on the radio button at the row which contains ID value equal to a specific value( this value is gotten from an input file). for example, I want to tick on radio button at the row which contains ID value is ID04 as the image in the attachment file.

I searched google for the solution but no useful result for me to solve it.
Please help me if you have any idea for this problem.

Thanks and best Regards,
Hoang Anh.

1 Like

You need to use a dynamic selector e.g. TABLE=‘Results’ and RowID = “+myRowID+”.

This is covered to some degree in the RPA Academy - have you been through this? It’s free to join.

https://www.uipath.com/academy

Hi @richarddenton,

Thank you so much for your quick answer.
Could you give me your solution in more detail?
I am a beginner, so It’s not easy for me to find the solution from your suggestion.

Thanks and best Regards,
Hoang Anh.

As I said if you go through the academy you will soon have the answer.

Hi @richarddenton,

Could you show me exactly the lesson I should learn to solve my problem?
I need to find the solution urgently for my project, thus I don’t have much time to go through all the academy.
Thank you again for your help.

Best Regards,
Hoang Anh.

This should give you an idea I’m not sure which tutorial it is sorry.

[How to add conditions to selector attribute - #2 by richarddenton](https://forum.uipath.com/t/how-to-add-
conditions-to-selector-attribute/10542/2)

Also search the forum for dynamic selectors.

Hi @richarddenton,

I really appreciate your help.
I will follow your suggestion.

Thanks and best Regards,
Hoang Anh.

Hi everyone,

Finally, I found a solution for my problem. I don’t know whether it’s the best solution or not but it works in my case.
If anyone has the same problem with me, don’t hesitate to contact me for the detail solution.

Best Regards
Hoang Anh.

Please help me…I have same problem now

use dynamic selector to solve this problem, dear.

can u send ur xaml file?

so sorry dear, I can’t because of my company security policy.

can you please elaborate. how the final selector will be? need help

I too have same question , need help. I am having one solution as extract table to use and find the index, can anyone suggest better solution?