I figured out that my annotations weren’t saved in the flow. I’ll leave them here.
First it reads the sheet and it saves values in dt variable. Index Last Row is initialized to 0 because we havent processed any row yet.
While is used to loop through the datatable and to re read it after the changes until it reachs the last row.
If it finds a row with multiple values the robot inserts rows at that position. The number of rows is the number of the elements found in that cell -1, to keep the row from where we started.
In a new datatable with the same format as ours we add the row that has only the name changed and write it as a range in excel until we reached the maxim number of values in that cell.
Break the loop to re read the changed dt and assign the last row index that was processed to verify it in the begining of while loop.
Hope it’s more clear now!