How to select multiple items in Studio X?

I am trying to select several items, as if I would do it when holding “Ctrl”, however I do not see a possible option to do that.

1 Like

Hi

I think it’s possible with a workaround

in a way we can indicate them with a normal CLICK activity and enabling key modifier property with ctrl key

This will keep the button pressed

You can use n number of such click activities

Cheers @maria.mitova

Hi @maria.mitova ,

In studiox we have option to record the hotkeys. in our case we can record ctrl and also combination like ctrl+A. please refer the below screenshot. please use the below activity inside use application/browser activity and also you could indicate the screen. thanks.

@kirankumar.mahanthi1 ,

I tried this, but I am not sure how to select the different items? I now have the “Ctrl” and I have indicated the screen, however I cannot add the several items to be selected.

Hi @maria.mitova ,

Could you share the screenshot what you are trying to achieve so we will be able to help you better. the above suggested one how to use hotkeys in studiox. thanks.

Hi @Palaniyappan ,

I have added the keymodifier to all click activities and when I run the bot, it just jumps from one to one, but does not keep them selected.

Hi

Have the click type as up

• Click Type - Select the type of click to perform: single (the default option), double, down, or up.

Cheers @maria.mitova

Thank you @Palaniyappan , but it still jumps from one to another. I guess there is not a solution for this case.