How to see all jobs that are currently running

Hi There,

we have around 20 bots that run on different servers. Most of them are scheduled and some are started ad-hoc by the business users. Sometimes it gets difficulty to quickly find out which bots/jobs are currently running and on which server. At the moment i assume the only way to see the running jobs is at the folder level. Is there a way to see all the active jobs at a global/tenant level ?

Appreciate your inputs
Hara

1 Like

@Hara_Gopal

You can find all configured Robots in Robots page in Orchestrator with status.

Available - BOT is free
Busy - BOT is running the process

@lakshman,

cant seem to find the available or busy options. i only see the following. may be i should reframe the question. I am referring to the currently running jobs …

Running Jobs can be seen under Folder level and not through Tenent level
There are Three locations in Orchestrator enable you to configure and start a job: the Jobs , Triggers , and Processes pages which are under AUTOMATION tab under Each Folder

Each of them has its own resources
Like this

Tenant Resources

Alerts
Audit
Background tasks
Libraries
License
Robots
Machines
ML Logs
Packages
Roles
Settings
Folders
Users
Webhooks

Folder Resources

Assets
Storage Files
Storage Buckets
Environments
Execution Media
Folder Packages
Jobs
Logs
Monitoring
Processes
Queues
Triggers
Subfolders
Action Assignment
Action Catalogs
Actions
Tasks Assignment
Test Case Execution Artifacts
Test Data Queue Items
Test Data Queues
Test Set Executions
Test Sets
Test Set Schedules
Transactions

So jobs can be handled only from folder level

Hope this would have clarified your query

Cheers @Hara_Gopal

1 Like

Hey @Hara_Gopal

The query you raised is a bit interesting one and valid from Monitoring prespective.

But the actual objective of the folder is to categorize departments in an organization & the respective dept. resources will own their monitoring.

But anyway in your case, I’m assuming you are the one to monitor all the folders.

In this case, you may build a custom monitoring dashboard for doing the same which can be achieved by various possible ways,

1. UiPath Insights - Build Robust Dashboard with orchestrator data across entities like Jobs, Robots, Queues etc…

2. External dashboards like PowerBI, Google etc. - Just pull and populate data in dash in required format

3. UiPath Apps - Build some dashboards in no-code by building the processes for the same to fetch data from backend
    [Example - Health Check App using UiPath Apps and UiPath DataServices - UiPath Hackathon Idea | Anmol - YouTube]

The above points will follow a top to bottom hierarchy in easy implementation and most recomended approach.

Hope this gives some idea.

Thanks
#nK

2 Likes

@Nithinkrishna i think question mentioned is different
It was asked whether there is a way to find the running jobs from tenant level

1 Like

Yes, As we are aware that’s not possible at current front.

So just suggested some alternatives.

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

Hey Everyone,

There is a new Monitoring tab released at tenant level which should hopefully fullfill the need @Hara_Gopal

Check it out once.

Thanks
#nK