I’m trying to save mail message from Outlook using save mail message activity. Every time when I run the bot I’m getting a single mail (from the list of all the filtered mail) as the only saved mail in the selected folder. My bot is overwriting the previously saved emails with the last one.
Is there is a way to save these emails with different names inside a folder? Or is there is a way to move already saved email to a folder having senders name and date as the name of the folder?
@vvaidya thanks! I’m trying to save mail using Save mail attachment,(Not the attachments in the mail). I want item.Headers(“Date”) as the name of the saved mail. The above solution is for attachments not for the mail.
I have one more problem my workflow is creating a mail folder for storing the mail for a particular sender. For eg. if thse sender is say Lokesh,R/US/EXT it is creating a folder Lokesh,R with subfolders US and again EXT and then only saving the mail message inside there. How can i avoid this and instead save the mail in the name folder itself??? Any suggestions?