How to read XML

Hi,
I m new to UIPath. Can anyone please help me to read data from XML document. i tried but it’s not working.

Below is the XML file, i want to read the Title field.

Moderator removed sensitive information

Hi @hasanjpm

Could you provide a sample that includes placeholder information? :slight_smile:

Feel free to use code blocks, it looks like this when you edit your post:

<html>
   <p>Title</p>
</html>

Hi @hasanjpm
you can use deserialize xml activity , if you are not getting this activity then install uipath.web.activities. Input to the deserialize xml will be your xml it will give the output of xdocument type then use assign activity to get particular tag value like "<Processes><process><processRadNumber>783</processRadNumber> </process></Processes>"

xdoc.Element(“processes”).Element(“process”).Element(“processRadNumber”).Value

output will be 783

Thanks Rishi1.
I tried but it’s not working. Below is the my xml sample if you can please help. I want to read Title

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> 101 101 Title 1 100 100 Title 2

@hasanjpm
Sure I will help you out, can you just take a screenshot of the xml file and upload it here . I think when you are writing it in the comment it got changed

xmlscreenshots

Hi @hasanjpm
I suggest you to first replace all the e:tag → tag, d:Title → Title then it will be easy to get the data from xml otherwise it looks impossible to me .
have a look of the attached solutionP3.xaml (10.8 KB)

Thank you very much @Rishi1.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.