How to find the type value and sort values in title element

1 Like

@Logesh_Kumar
using Attribute method
XMLDoc.Element(“component”).Attribute(“Title”).ToString

1 Like

Hi sandeep13 sir,

I try many, but coming Errors,

getXmloutputTxt.Element(“titleGroup”).Element(“title”).Attribute(“sort”).ToString
getXmloutputTxt.Element(“titleGroup”).Attribute(“title”).ToString
getXmloutputTxt.Element(“component”).Attribute(“Title”).ToString

1 Like

@Logesh_Kumar

i print level attribute of publicationMeta element
XMLDoc.Element(“component”).Element(“header”).Element(“publicationMeta”).Attribute(“level”).Value

1 Like

@Logesh_Kumar

it’s working but as i said i remove additional value

XMLDoc.Element(“component”).Element(“header”).Element(“publicationMeta”).Element(“titleGroup”).Element(“title”).Attribute(“type”).Value

1 Like

Hi sandeep13 sir,
Now it’s working Fine
That Attribute Value I replace The Text How

1 Like

i didn’t get you
you want replace the string??
using replace method of String
value.replace(oldvalue,new value)

1 Like

Hi sandeep13 sir,

I want replace the string

XMLDoc.Element(“component”).Element(“header”).Element(“publicationMeta”).Element(“titleGroup”).Element(“title”).Attribute(“type”).Value

This query getting one value That value i replace to some text

1 Like

XMLDoc.Element(“component”).Element(“header”).Element(“publicationMeta”).Element(“titleGroup”).Element(“title”).Attribute(“type”).Value.ToString.Replace(“oldtext”,“newtext”)

1 Like

Hi sandeep13 sir,

If I check Particular Element inside particular attributes If it is There means Exit and not There is Insert that values in That Xml file

If It is Possible sir ?

@Logesh_Kumar
yes you can, you need to explore Add, AddAnnotation method.

Hi sandeep13 sir,

How To add in Particular Element in Add some text I am trying But Not Getting sir

Hi,

I want to check whether a XML tag/element is present in the XML file or not.
How can i achieve this.

I have read the XML file in to string using Deserilization operation and looped the to get all the similar kind of tags.

item.Element(“reporttype”)

I want to check whether this tag is present in the XML file or not.

Kindly help me.

item.Element(“reporttype”).value

when i use this its showing object reference is not set to an instance of an object.

So i want to check whether this tag is present in the XML or nor before doing further operation.

@chandan.pandurangaiah
give a try on check it with the element count like yourXdocVar.Root.Descendants(“reporttype”).toList.Count

If it is not working as expected, so just create a new topic for your case and share some sample xml data with us. We will support you

1 Like

Hello, I ask you, how can I read this xml if the header has an attribute

I have installed only with Electronic Invoice, placing all the text of the label, but it does not work.
What I can do?
I need to extract the name of the issuer

Hi @sandeep13,

I have tried using your methods, that you have mentioned. But the same thing is working when there is no “:” present in xml node.

I have a xml, which is having “:” in the node name. While using this error coming as,

“The ‘:’ character, hexadecimal value 0x3A, cannot be included in a name.”

How to fix this?

For your reference - I have added two Ui Path for your reference.

• File 01 - Working As there is no “:” in the node name : TestXML_01.zip (14.5 KB)
  • File 02 - Not Working as there is “:” in the node name : TestXML_02.zip (5.1 KB)
1 Like

Hello Ashish,
In this video, extract data from XML with a node that contains “:”

23:50 Deserialize XML
25:15 How to extract Data from XML Nodes
27:40 How to extract Data from XML Attributes
Thanks,
Cristian Negulescu

Sure @Cristian_Negulescu … Let me get through it and will update if I need any help on this.

1 Like

Hi sandeep

I am using the expression but it says Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Could you please help me on this