How to read data from different different excel and send outlook email

Hi All,

i have one case where, i am reading userid from one datatable by using string manipulation. now i am reading another excel which has formula based and which has column body and subject to send an email related to specific organization. but what is happening is when i am sending an email for one user it is sending email to 6 times since it has 6 rows in it, how to build the logic so that it should only send one email and donot go to loop, since it has different type of email template so it sending all email.
let me know if you need more information.

Thanks
Rakesh

@RAKESH_KUMAR_Tiwari

in the loop save the email id to a variable which you have sent email and if the same email comes again ignore it using a if condition…

cheers

no, that is ok, i am getting different email id’s. but for the same person it sends email 4 times for e.g i am saying depending upon the row items.

this the another file where i am trying to read individual Body_Email column and this is formula based which is referenced to another sheet,

so suppose if bot picks 1 country it should read the specific to that country email template not send for rest, since email id is coming from different datatable.

@RAKESH_KUMAR_Tiwari

then after reading the data filter the datatable based on the country so that other country details are filtered out

cheers

check the above img, i have passed the “To” value from diffrent table and trying to read body and subject from “workable” sheet.

how to write filter datatable here, and country is not static it might be 60, so how to configure datatable.

@RAKESH_KUMAR_Tiwari

Do you know for which country you need to send mail?

if yes after read range and before for each use a filter datatable

cheers