How to Plug Artifactory repository to Orchestrator

Hi,

Is it possible to switch nuget package orchestrator repository to an artifactory repository ?

Regards

Jérôme

Hi Jérôme,

Did you tried to change the Deployment URL in Orchestrator - Settings page - Deployment? There you should put the url for your Artifactory Nuget feed and the API key.

Thx i will try that

Hey Jérôme,

is the Artifactory repository working with your orchestrator?

I’m trying the same and it’s not working 100%. I could push packages via JFROG CLI, Nuget CLI and upload the packages with my UIPath Studio and the Orchestrator. This is working like a charm.

I see those uploaded packages with the JFROG CLI list, but not with the Nuget CLI and not in the Orchestrator Packages site (i configured the Nuget Feed, I think is right, because I could upload packages with the Orchestrator as well).

Is there some special Artifactory setup neccessary to see the packages with Nuget?

Hello,

For any external feed deployment, we need to perform the settings in Settings → Deployment page (not on Web.config, because values should be saved also in DB).
Please check the following steps, depending on the external feed type:

1. Public feed:
  • Go to Artifactory→Admin→ Security→Security Configuration and check if “Allow Anonymous Access” option is checked.
  • Go to Artifacts→ Your Feed → Set Me Up for you feed and copy the link for your feed like:
  • In Orchestrator, Settings → Deployment page check “External Deployment” and set to “Deployment URL” the previous link.
  • On Security section, the API Key should be set like “user:password”
  • Save the settings.
  1. Private feed:
  • Go to Artifactory→Admin→ Security→Security Configuration and check if “Allow Anonymous Access” option is NOT checked.
  • Go to Artifacts→ Your Feed → Set Me Up for you feed and copy the link for your feed like:
  • In Orchestrator, Settings → Deployment page check “External Deployment” and set to “Deployment URL” the previous link.
  • On Security section, the Authentication should be set checked and username& password needs to be provided.
  • Save the settings.
1 Like