How to pass the Uipath associate exam?

Hi I do not have prior knowledge of programming. I need to use RPA in my work. I desperately need to pass this exam. I just finished the Uipath associate exam and failed (scored 69%).

Section Analysis
Section
Scores
1.0 Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Fundamentals 80%
2.0 UiPath Studio Overview 80%
3.0 UiPath Studio - Variables and Arguments 67%
4.0 UiPath Studio - Selectors 56%
5.0 UiPath Studio - Control Flow 70%
6.0 UiPath Studio - Data Manipulation 60%
7.0 UiPath Automation Concepts and Techniques 67%
8.0 UiPath Orchestrator Overview 86%

I find it hard to understand selectors or the programming used in the RPA. I have tried the practice test multiple times and managed to get all the answers. Is there any additional materials I can look at to have more practice?

Please help.

Thank you.
Lee Hui

Hi @leehui

I think u can seek guidance of @Lahiru.Fernando @Parth_Doshi @lakshman @rajaneesh

Regards

Nived N :robot:

Happy Automation :relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

Hi @leehui. I can see you are almost there… I strongly recommend you to completed the RPA Developer foundation course in Academy with thorough understanding. Dont miss out any examples or exercise’s too.

If you have any issues in understanding connect with me directly. :slight_smile:

Happy to help and All the best )

1 Like

HI @leehui

Adding to my friend @rajaneesh’s comment… :slight_smile:

Read the following article… This gives you a good understanding how to prepare…

Also, feel free to reach out to me as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Starting a new series for sharing my product knowledge and help clearing UiPath Associate and Advanced developer certificates.

Make sure you subscribe to my channel

1 Like

thank you…

1 Like

thank you

One of the big tricks is to get lots of hands on experience with UiPath Studio, know how to deploy and manage robots in UiPath Orchestrator, and learn the basics of programming and debugging.

Basic Programming Knowledge Helps

So be able to work with Strings and ints and variables. And know how to inspect those variables in the inspect window and output window of Studio.

Also, do lots of practice tests. The more tests you take, the more comfortable you’ll be when you take the exam.

It’s actually not a bid deal to fail the first time. It lets you know where to concentrate your study and it gets you familiar with the process. You’ll get a UiPath exam pass soon enough.

Good luck!

uipath-certified-associate-badge-sm

UiPath Certified Logo

Hi All I retook my exam again…but I still fail at 67%…

Scores
1.0 Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Fundamentals 60%
2.0 UiPath Studio Overview 80%
3.0 UiPath Studio - Variables and Arguments 56%
4.0 UiPath Studio - Selectors 78%
5.0 UiPath Studio - Control Flow 60%
6.0 UiPath Studio - Data Manipulation 70%
7.0 UiPath Automation Concepts and Techniques 83%
8.0 UiPath Orchestrator Overview 57%

I am not able to complete the RPA developer foundation course in Academy with thorough understanding as I don’t understand the programming language used in the workflows. Can someone help? I really need to pass the exam…

I am also not able to follow the exams on the orchestrator as the layout of the orchestrator looks different from the online tutorials