How to pass JSON in HTTP POST request body?

Hi @beyogish

Could you try like that:
TestPostHTTP.xaml (8.2 KB)

These are all the settings:

Your string needs to be formatted before it can be placed as the parameter:

• it needs to be contained between two double quotes
  • each quote character needs to be escaped with another quote sign ""
  • no line breaks, it has to be one continuous string
"[{""uid"": """",""subscriptions"": [{""name"": ""Dashboards_AverageRunningTime""},{""name"": ""Dashboards_DailyTotalJobs""},{""name"": ""Dashboards_DailyAverageQueuedTime""},{""name"": ""Dashboards_DailyTotalRunningTime""},{""name"": ""Dashboards_FailuresByWorkspace""}],""repositories"": [{""name"": ""Dashboards""}],""cleanupTasks"": [{""name"": ""Delete_Dashboard_Reports"",""category"": ""Utilities""},{""name"": ""Delete_Dashboard_Temp_Files"",""category"": ""Utilities""}],""topics"": [{""name"": ""SAMPLE_TOPIC""}],""schedules"": [{""name"": ""DashboardStatisticsGathering"",""category"": ""Dashboards""}],""name"": ""FME_PROJECT_TEST"",""description"": ""Test Project"",""readme"": ""readme"",""workspaces"": [{""name"": ""austinApartments.fmw"",""repositoryName"": ""Samples""},{""name"": ""austinDownload.fmw"",""repositoryName"": ""Samples""},{""name"": ""earthquakesextrusion.fmw"",""repositoryName"": ""Samples""}],""version"": ""1.0.0"",""fmeHubPublisherUid"": """"}]"

And this is the output:

If I didn’t get everything right, I hope this post will at least make someone correct me :slight_smile:

5 Likes