Issue with the selector.
I’m trying to enter data in a SAP NetWeaver Business Client web based timesheet in grid form.
robot is reading a excel file puts it in a datatable and with a for each iterates through. since the selector for the first input field is changing (at least weekly) and there is no fixed part of the selector, the attach to live element doesn`t work. Plus since I tried it, it totally screwed up my whole workflow and even my whole OS. I’ve attached my sequence where the robot is supposed to type into and on the other png files highlighted where it should type (white field below Eng. ID) and where it is trying to type after I said attach to live element. small grey area on the left side.
When I had my first go, before the attach to live element and before the week changed it was working correctly. I tried anchor base, but it doesn’t find the field as well to type into, and again messes up the whole workflow. I’ve already started 2 new projects with a little bit different aproaches and it keeps screwing up. Once it happens there is no going back to get it working properly. I have read dozens of forum posts here, watched videos over and over again, and can´t find the wright answer.
Also attached the ui explorer tree.
thank you for your time
Time Input.xaml (21.1 KB)