Guys I have a folder contains many PDFs with similar file name like (8020-2021, 8020-2022, 8020-2023) i want to merge all the PDF with same 8020 in a sequence when i open result pdf it shows 2021,2022,2023 sequentially and the file name will 8020. How i do it in UiPath suggest me a entire method
The easiest way would be using Team.PDF.Extensions.Activites library and “Merge PDF Files” activity.
- Retrieve the list of all files to merge (i.e., 8020-2021, 8020-2022, 8020-2023)
- Find the name corresponding to each group of files by using a command similar to this:
yourListOfFileNames.Select(Function (fileName) fileName.Split("-")(0)).Distinct.ToList()
This will give you the future file names (8020, …)
- Loop through this collection
- For each item, find the files to merge together by searching for all files that start with that key:
yourListOfFileNames.Where(Function (f) f.StartsWith(currentItemInTheLoop)).ToList
- Use this list as input for the Join PDF Files activity
Arrayfiles = Directory.getfiles("folderpath","*commonname*")
- Next part is here…just pss the arrayfiles to the activity
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.