How to match residential address on a pdf for different customers with drop down options on different property valuation websites

Sorry, I misunderstood the source of the PDF files. What I was trying to suggest, and still likely the best way, is to try and normalise the data from the PDFs, so you would be able to have a generic dataset of addresses. Perhaps you could check if the details given contain multiple lines (split by newline - How to split a variable value with respect to each each line?) and if this returns a value of >1, in other words there are multiple lines THEN split as such and record each entry either in an excel you create (write cell), or internally on a UiPath database (How to add new value (data row) in existing Datatable?). ELSE you could split by comma and then input into datatable the same way.

An advanced step for splitting would be to use regex checks to ensure the info you’re getting from each item in the array you’ve split (each line of address) matches what you’re expecting (Use regex in contain) as this could ensure you’re results aren’t unexpected, and if they are, it could email them to you to check for example.

When you have a normalised set of data you could then input this into the websites based on which one it is, for example, a flowchart could be used here - “is it HSBC?” - yes (flow to HSBC input), no - flow to “is it BOC?” etc… and in here you could convert HK as required etc.

Sorry, I don’t have time to create a workflow for you right now, I’m swamped myself, but I hope I’ve made sense and linked to appropriate forum threads to help guide you?