How to get particular table among several tables in uiPath

Can someone pls tell me, how to fetch particular table from Ui when there are multiple tables
I am having a webPage where there are several tables and each table has a different heading.
I want to fetch data from lets say tablename xyz whose table headers are viz name, value and date.

I am trying this by using table Extraction but it is extracting some other table from ui.

how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Riya_Bansal

In Extract table activity check the selector of the table and try to make it unique to which table you need

cheers

What is your version of studio?

@grant.grisham 2022.10.3 is my studio version

@Anil_G i am unable to make it unique.

Hi @Riya_Bansal

DO you see any id or name or in the ui tree in your ui explorer check the parent elements if it contains a table name. use those properties. If you are not able to find paste the screenshot here we can try checking.

Try selecting different line here and see the corresponding properties in Selected Items

cheers

![image|690x345](upload://hodCw@Anil_G M9ZSQnqDHcDAyIwkHigCm.png)

@Anil_G: these are the properties in uiExplorer.I cannot find table name in this

Hi @Riya_Bansal

Can you please post the pic properlt. If not table name try identifying any other attributes like iD.

Cheers

@Anil_G

from ui Explorer as well cannot capture the exact ID of the element

Hi @Riya_Bansal

Did you install chrome extesniom and are any items getting spied?

Because i dont see anything other than main window…either you did not indicate anything other than window or no elements in that html are spiable but i dont think thats the case if extension is installed

Cheers

@Anil_G yes, the extension is installed

Hi @Riya_Bansal

Then please try spying the right element that you need to extract instead of whole window

Cheers